- Tunisian man dies of new coronavirus
- Balloon crash kills tourists in Cappadocia, Turkey
- Oklahoma ravaged by deadly tornadoes
- Car bomb attacks kill dozens in Iraqi cities
- Kabul blast: Suicide bomber targets foreign convoy
- Rwanda building collapse: Six dead and dozens injured
- Deadly tornado strikes Texas town of Granbury
- Syria conflict: BBC shown 'signs of chemical attack'
- Wales weather: Minera mudslide clean-up begins
- New Orleans Mother's Day parade hit by shooting
Many injured in church bell tower firework blast
Up to 28 people were injured when a rogue firework accidentally set off thousands of others in a church bell tower at a festival in Spain.
A spokeswoman for Elche town hall in eastern Spain said three firework operators were hospitalised for serious burns while 25 people were treated for minor injuries.
See Video Report...........
Reproduced under licence from BBC News © 2012 BBC
Email to Friend
Fill in the form below to send this news item to a friend:
- New Editorial Board Members
- Comment - CRJ Issue 8:4
- Korean tensions - an analysis
- A deeper look at the causes of incidents...
- 'Out of the Box' exercise by Christo Motz
- New Advisory Panel Member
- Vigilant and resilient society in Finland
- Crisis Response Journal (Volume 8, issue 2)
- From the frontline
- Survival First Aid Training in Estonia
Crisis Response Journal Partners
Below is a list of Crisis Response Journal’s Sponsoring Partners, leading specialists in the crisis, security and emergency response disciplines.