- Balloon crash kills tourists in Cappadocia, Turkey
- Oklahoma ravaged by deadly tornadoes
- Car bomb attacks kill dozens in Iraqi cities
- Kabul blast: Suicide bomber targets foreign convoy
- Rwanda building collapse: Six dead and dozens injured
- Deadly tornado strikes Texas town of Granbury
- Syria conflict: BBC shown 'signs of chemical attack'
- Wales weather: Minera mudslide clean-up begins
- New Orleans Mother's Day parade hit by shooting
- China coal mine blast in Sichuan province kills 27
Volcano threatens millions in Mexico
Mexico's Popocatepetl Volcano has blasted a tower of ash over nearby towns and villages prompting authorities to consider the possibility of evacuations.
Popocatepetl sits roughly halfway between Mexico City and the city of Puebla, meaning some 25 million people live within a 90-km (60-mile) radius of the volcano.
Over a month ago, the volcanic eruptions started growing larger.
View Video Report...........
Reproduced under licence from BBC News © 2012 BBC
Email to Friend
Fill in the form below to send this news item to a friend:
- New Editorial Board Members
- Comment - CRJ Issue 8:4
- Korean tensions - an analysis
- A deeper look at the causes of incidents...
- 'Out of the Box' exercise by Christo Motz
- New Advisory Panel Member
- Vigilant and resilient society in Finland
- Crisis Response Journal (Volume 8, issue 2)
- From the frontline
- Survival First Aid Training in Estonia
Crisis Response Journal Partners
Below is a list of Crisis Response Journal’s Sponsoring Partners, leading specialists in the crisis, security and emergency response disciplines.