- Kabul blast: Suicide bomber targets foreign convoy
- Rwanda building collapse: Six dead and dozens injured
- Deadly tornado strikes Texas town of Granbury
- Syria conflict: BBC shown 'signs of chemical attack'
- Wales weather: Minera mudslide clean-up begins
- New Orleans Mother's Day parade hit by shooting
- China coal mine blast in Sichuan province kills 27
- Deadly gas tanker explosion in Mexico City suburb
- Italy deaths as Genoa ship hits control tower
- Bus crash in northern India leaves 33 dead
Holmatro Ram Support
New NCT™ ram support from Holmatro
For use on wider door sills and B-pillars
At Interschutz 2010 Holmatro Rescue Equipment introduced a new ram support specially designed to fit on the wider door sills and B-pillars common in modern vehicles. However, it can also be used with older model cars as it equipped with teeth providing grip. These ensure that the ram support will not slip or tilt.
Other special features
Holmatro’s new ram support HRS 22 NCT™ can be used both horizontally and vertically, depending on thesize of the door opening. It contains various positioning bars for different ramming angles. These have a profiled surface to ensure that the ram always stays centrally positioned and does not tilt. The HRS 22 NCT™ is suitable for use with all Holmatro rams.
Holmatro ram support HRS 22 NCT™.
Visit our website www.holmatro.com/rescue for more product information.
- New Editorial Board Members
- Comment - CRJ Issue 8:4
- Korean tensions - an analysis
- A deeper look at the causes of incidents...
- 'Out of the Box' exercise by Christo Motz
- New Advisory Panel Member
- Vigilant and resilient society in Finland
- Crisis Response Journal (Volume 8, issue 2)
- From the frontline
- Survival First Aid Training in Estonia
Crisis Response Journal Partners
Below is a list of Crisis Response Journal’s Sponsoring Partners, leading specialists in the crisis, security and emergency response disciplines.