The leading event for Homeland Security, including the Milipol Innovation Awards.
The events at this year's Milipol Paris 2019, to be held in France, include an official opening ceremony by the French Minister of the Interior and official opening keynotes with international experts. There is also the Milipol Innovation Awards ceremony, with five categories:
- Crisis Management,
- Safe and Smart Cities,
- Individual Equipment – First Responder Protection,
- Drone and Anti-drone Systems – Robotics.
On the Innovation and Research stage, there will be numerous pitches including the Milipol innovation Awards finalists, startups of the sector, Horizon 2020, SAELSI (department of purchasing, equipment and logistics of Homeland security – French Ministry of the Interior) and Exhibitors via workshops.
There are also two demonstration areas.
Themes for the conferences include:
- Private sector security
- Large event security management (international perspective)
- Safe and Smart Olympic Games 2024: Management of multiple and secured flows
- E-ID and Smart borders
- Fight against terrorism
- Cybersecurity: The Paris call for trust and security in cyberspace, one year later
- AI and predictive analysis
- Civil defence and crisis management
- Security of public places, smart and safe cities and regional governments
Among the 1,000 exhibitors expected, there are more than 20 international pavilions, with new ones added. In addition, a new area has been organised - Forensics, in addition to Major Risks.
The Startup zone is a real stage dedicated to new technologies highlighting the security sector’s entrepreneurial dynamism. It aims to provide a unique opportunity for startups and innovative companies to showcase their solutions.
The VIP and Official Delegation lounge is the ideal place to organise key meetings; a catering area is dedicated to them for a better welcome within the show.
For more information and to register to attend, click here.