The world’s leading medical evacuation practitioners will be speaking at the 6th Annual Medevac conference, a two-day event providing insight into operating in austere environments, including lessons learnt from Pakistan and the latest requirements and training plans for meeting operational demands.
The conference will bring together the leaders in the medical evacuation community to discuss the challenges of maximising preparedness to respond to natural disasters, migrant casualties, terrorism, and the casualties of war. Medevac 2017, which takes place on October 24th - 26, 2017 at the Hilton London Wembley, United Kingdom, will focus on these key issues and challenges while looking at the ongoing requirements for internal Medevac operations.
Speakers at this industry forum will include:
- Dr William Walters, Director of Operational Medicine, US State Department
- Major General Pierre Neirinckx, Medical Component Commander, Belgian Armed Forces
- Major General Salahuddin Qasim, Vice Principal, Army Medical College, Pakistan Army
- Major General Muin S Al-Habashneh, Director General of the Royal Medical Services, Jordanian Armed Forces
- Major General Martin Bricknell, Director Medical Policy & Operational Capability, UK Ministry of Defence
- Air Commodore Clare Walton, Air Officer, Medical Operations, Air Operations, 38 Group, Royal Air Force
- Brigadier General Lee Payne, Air Mobility Command Surgeon, Headquarters, Air Mobility Command, US Air Force
- Brigadier General Édouard Halbert, ACOS Operations of the French Surgeon General, Head of Operations Division, Ministère de la Défense
An exclusive workshop will be led by Dr William Walters, the Director of Operational Medicine at the US Department of State. Featuring the foremost experts on epidemiology and biocontainment, this workshop will focus on Medevac solutions to prepare for future epidemics and pandemics.
Find the full programme and speaker line-up visit here
For further information call +44 (0)20 7036 1300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for full brochure