THE GLOBAL HIGH-END SECURITY SHOWCASE
UK Security Expo is the 2017 award-winning event* bringing 10,000+ international stakeholders of security to London from Government, Transport & Borders, Major Events, Military, Law Enforcement, Emergency Services, CNI and Private Sector.
With over 250 world-class exhibitors and 50 Official Hosted Country Delegations, UK Security Expo is a major-scale exhibition with innovation at its core.
Show highlights include:
- 10,000+ visitors – including senior decision makers from the public and private sector
- 9 high-level conferences including transport security, designing out terrorism, global counter terrorism, central national infrastructure, major events, cyber security & protecting crowded places
- NEW for 2017 Live Tactical Demonstration Theatre - live scenarios featuring tactical equipment such as: CBRN - PPE - IED/ROV - Armoured Vehicles - Training and Consultancy - Counter UAV
- PLUS NEW Live Operations Centre - enabling attendees to see live technologies in action and participate in scenario based training exercises to show how data, intelligence, physical and personnel capabilities combine to tackle the most serious of threats.
- Technology demonstrations – providing valuable insight into what technologies are available to help keep your operation safe and secure
- Advisory board chaired by former Security Minister Lord West plus over 40 leading UK stakeholders and global expert members from across all sector verticals
Visitor passes are Free-of-Charge
There is a small fee for the Global Counter Terrorism Conference
Early Booking Discount available – 1 day pass £199, 2 day pass £299.
Register now – www.uksecurityexpo.com/register