- Kabul blast: Suicide bomber targets foreign convoy
- Rwanda building collapse: Six dead and dozens injured
- Deadly tornado strikes Texas town of Granbury
- Syria conflict: BBC shown 'signs of chemical attack'
- Wales weather: Minera mudslide clean-up begins
- New Orleans Mother's Day parade hit by shooting
- China coal mine blast in Sichuan province kills 27
- Deadly gas tanker explosion in Mexico City suburb
- Italy deaths as Genoa ship hits control tower
- Bus crash in northern India leaves 33 dead
Crisis Response Journal - Advertising Information
We collate and analyse vital information, gathered by acknowledged experts in worldwide disaster management
We disseminate the lessons learnt to practitioners in the international field of emergency response and security
This information helps save lives, protect business assets and preserve the environment.
Crisis Response Journal is a subscription based quarterly journal covering all practical, operational, tactical and command aspects of response to large scale disasters. The aim is to bridge the gap between academic research and political response to the threat of emergencies.
This is done through ground-breaking feature articles on incident analysis, techniques, horizon scanning and both international and inter-service co-operation issues.
Why become part of the Crisis Response Journal Portfolio?
CRJ is at the forefront of the global crisis response community – a cross media portal supported by and contributed to editorially by the champions of prevention, response and recovery from all threats to population, property and critical national infrastructure.
Budget Holders from the key prevention, response and recovery agencies
Uniquely placed, CRJ produce information-lead insight into the key threats faced by governments and communities today.
With online content, a quarterly publication and a series of ever evolving conference and networking events, CRJ gather the global network of Gold Commanders, corporate and governmental thought leaders and first responders – an audience touched on by others but targeted by none.
No other media reaches this key group.
Established for 6 years, CRJ is now the best placed communications group delivering the
real voice of the security, emergency response and disaster recovery community.
Driven by a unique understanding of the sector, CRJ delivers a market
penetration second to none.
We believe that working with this specific sector we can amplify expertise, promote best practice (not only across disciplines but pan-globally) providing a robust and credible cross media format in print, on-line and in live events.
Working with CRJ delivers a targeted and consultative route to market: market research – editorial input – partnered conference development – on-line insight advertising – sponsorship – awards events – comment.
Please download the Media Pack (10MB PDF) which contains complete information on circulation and advertising rates.
- New Editorial Board Members
- Comment - CRJ Issue 8:4
- Korean tensions - an analysis
- A deeper look at the causes of incidents...
- 'Out of the Box' exercise by Christo Motz
- New Advisory Panel Member
- Vigilant and resilient society in Finland
- Crisis Response Journal (Volume 8, issue 2)
- From the frontline
- Survival First Aid Training in Estonia
Crisis Response Journal Partners
Below is a list of Crisis Response Journal’s Sponsoring Partners, leading specialists in the crisis, security and emergency response disciplines.